Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

LEGO CRAZY



I really like my Lego,
you can be so creative with it, and build so many different things. I used my Shadow snapper set with 
 my wreck rider set to build 
the things you see in the photos.
I like mixing my sets. 
Do any of you belong to the Lego club? I do and it is very cool. You get 4 magazines a year. The parcel includes a book that shows all the new Lego sets to be launched and you get cool comics like bionicle and stuff. Sometimes you get mini gifts like a Lego wrist band and key chains and stuff. I got a lego rock monster key chain and put it on my school bag.


                                                                                                                  
       

What are your favourite Lego sets? 
Mine are,  Shadow snapper from the Atlantis collection and my second favourite set is the Lego City police station set, but it is very old now because Lego has made more since I got mine. 

What sets do you really want to get?
I want to get lego sets that are based on a jungle theme, because i want  trees and stuff to add to my Lego collection. 

I also wish there were lots of girl sets available because my sister is always playing with mine and I don't want her to. She makes a big mess and doesn't clean it up.  When i am not in the room she breaks my creation to get a lego block and it annoys me a lot.
There are so many different sets
 to collect...  like jungle sets, desert sets, 
castle sets and racing car sets.
SO, COLLECT THEM ALL WHILE STOCKS LAST
haa haa haa haa
                                       SO YOU BETTER HURRY CAUSE I'LL BE THERE FIRST.
 Cheers, Cameron Dowdle

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome creations Cameron. You really know how to make the best of all your pieces. MY favorite is the Airport from Lego City! http://city.lego.com/en-us/Products/Airport/3182.aspx

I wonder what YOU would make from these pieces..... :)

Cameron Dowdle said...

Hello Kenny. Thank you for sending me the link for the Lego airport. It sounds and looks so exiting. That set is so cool that I would really really want it. I have also always wanted a Lego plane because I always have to build it in my own custom way which takes days to build or even weeks. I am sooo looking forward to getting it now. Thanks Kenny.
cheers, Cameron Dowdle

Post a Comment