Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

The holidays

My school  holidays have been jam packed with fun.

1. movies. I watched Dragon Wars with Cayla, The sorcerers apprentice with Murtza (my best friend) and Ruben and I watched Despicable me with Caleb, another great friend.

About the movies:
Dragon wars: what an adventurous movie. from dragons to powerful people fight  such a thrilling battle to stop the one who wants to take over the world with his own army of dragons and monsters.

Sorcerers apprentice: this is such a good movie that I have no clue how to explain. It is so thrilling, so amazing and it is just a fantastic movie you have got to watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Despicable me: such a weird crazy movie with villans, jet cars and much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and again, it is so weird.
  

I also went to two really cool places. One of them was  Big ups and the other was the sky tower  which was pretty cool to experience. On the sky tower I stood on the glass floors  and it was soooo high that i was completely freaked out!!!!!!!!!!   (click on the links to view the sites.)


Cheers Cameron Dowdle

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Tamaryn said...

Happy Birthday Cameron!

Lots of Love,
Tamaryn

Post a Comment